Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finding a Job - The Universe Moves In Mysterious Ways

First of all if you happened to click this link because you think that this is something "looking for a job" related then I suggest that you turn back and STOP. This post is in NO WAY like that and you may simply just wasting your time. LOL.


But if you're interested how I actually found my work then continue reading...or not.


So, as my very first post of the week (yes, this is my very first post, not the other one) I want to tell everybody how exciting and fun I'm having.


3 months has passed since this happened but I'm finally a full pledged college graduate and you know what that means? NO MORE SCHOOL!




Yes, NO MORE SCHOOL!

I'm actually waiting for an opportunity to say that I miss school but to tell you honestly, I don't have any feeling of sadness leaving that place. Although, school had its happy times, my memory of it is almost always filled with tests, exams, terrible oral recitation and teachers who almost always brings their students down rather than to give them the confidence that they need. Yes! Teachers are supposed to do that not the other way around.

To be fair though, I have met teachers who were awesome. Those that know how to motivate and actually TEACH. I'm proud to be their student. :) (not sure if they're proud of me though...LOL)

So, I've finally left that hell hole! But another responsibility and quest be falls me and that is finding a JOB.

But I'm too lazy to talk about my job hunting days (they were NOT GOOD) so were fast forwarding to when a friend of mine forwarded a supposed to be FREELANCE job and my present boss gave me a full-time job.

You may be thinking, wow! But actually, they offered me a different job because my skills for that certain job wasn't enough. That being said, I actually LOVE what I'm doing right now so everything turned out well.

I'm proud to say that I already have this job for almost 6 months and am still enjoying it. : )

I'm actually hoping that I get to stay in this job for quite some time.

The only downside of my job is that I'm actually starting to become a hikikomori (if you don't know what that means then all I can say is GOOGLE is your friend)

I'm going to stop here now because I actually don't know what to write anymore.

0 comments: