Monday, February 18, 2013

Pictures, Pictures and More Pictures!!!

Yo!

So, it has been a looooonnnnngggg time since my last post but it's a bit rainy and I'm waiting for my sister to help me out with a certain project I have so I got bored and thought of blogging.

Yeah, boredom can make me do a LOT of crazy things!

Just yesterday, I got so bored that I bought a premium account in DeviantArt and I totally have no idea what to actually do with it.

If somebody reads this they may think I could draw or something because I have a DeviantArt account so let me just flat out and tell you my drawing skills is equivalent to a little kid so what the heck am I doing there you ask?

Well, I got into taking pictures! :)

This was something I have always wanted to do but my mom and dad didn't want to risk me destroying our only camera.

I don't actually want to call what I do "photography" because that would imply that I am a "photographer" which I don't actually see myself as because I'm not really that good at it. 

Don't get me wrong, I do love taking pictures! I love it! But I see myself as a hobbyist picture person. Lol!

I especially love taking pictures of cosplayers and my figure collection.

I'm still new to it but it's really cool.

Here's a picture that I took recently with my sister. :)


And this one is my all time favorite.


I know I still have a long way to go but if you're into this stuff too, check out my DeviantArt page and hit me up so I can watch you. :)

You can check me out in DeviantArt below;



0 comments: