Thursday, October 16, 2008

Break starts NOW!!!

Finally, the long, grueling and very nerve racking semester ENDS! The sem actually ended last wednesday but alas projects needed to be passed, projects that ate 1/4 of my break T___T. But now..haha..I finally get to do what i really want and i even made a list of what i would do this semester, *ahem*

  • sleep...sleep...sleep
  • slack of in front of the computer
  • watch animes which i downloaded but didn't get to even watch the 1st episode
  • eeaaaattttttttttt
  • watch T.V
  • read a book (7 people you'll meet in heaven)
  • research about our SYP
  • learn another way to solve the rubik's cube
  • and sleep some more
but knowing me i think i'll just stick to sleeping and slacking in front of the computer..ehehe

This semester among the other semesters i had came across with, this was the hardest and the most stressful, imagine, after my 4 years of experience in college this was the first semester that really made me cry (2 times at that), i got really stressed and paranoid that i really broke down to tears, it was really weird for me because i rarely cry because of school work even with pressure and with failure, but this semester was really different, maybe because of the thought that i'm really getting close to my goal that made this semester stressful, the thought that if i fail this semester all my plans for the next will be ruined *sigh* the thought that i cried because of a little thing such as a project not working really embarasses me..hehehe. Although the project we passed was still incomplete it was all fine and dandy because me and my group mates passed! YEAH! And honestly i'm very proud about what i've achieved this semester, i really learned a lot (i really mean this statement) from circuits to structured cabling to solving the rubiks cube. This is a semester filled with achievements although i didn't get to have A's in my grade but the thought that i get to move forward really gives me that sense of accomplishment and the thought that all the hard work of those people that helped me this semester makes me proud.

One time during this semester when i was really down and i was really losing hope, i remembered the book "The alchemist" and that one quote, i don't memorize it but its something like "if something is really made for you then the whole universe will conspire for you to achieve it" then i thought "its not over yet, i still have a chance to pass..i still haven't lost yet" and amazingly my teacher for that subject kept extending and extending the deadline, it really got my spirits up and gave me another dose of hope, although after a few days the project we were working on still didn't get completed, but still my teacher accepted it..hehehe..Thank you God!

Another semester ends and another one will begin shortly, much more difficult than before, another set of challenges will come at me. But as long as i have hope and faith, i know i'll get through it ^__^

0 comments: