Thursday, October 16, 2008

Style

I have loved this song since the first time i heard it, and its pretty late for me to try to spread it because its the 2nd ED of the anime Soul Eater and the anime is really popular, but because i love this song so much i have decided to blog it.

The song, as I mentioned above is the 2nd ED of the anime Soul Eater (you have to watch the anime too, the animation is really nice as well as the design and the shounen action! *thumbs uo*) its called Style by Nishino Kana. I have fallen in love with the song because of the lyrics and its rythm, i can't get tired of listening to it, and i have heard it over and over and over and over again. So, let me share the PV and the official ED, so here, hope you guys enjoy it..^___^

Style PV





Style ED

1 comments:

misakichan said...

you have just been given an award! :)

check out my blog entry dated dec 03, 2008 to claim your award! :)

http://misakichan.blogspot.com

congrats!