Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Making a List..


So, Christmas is fast approaching and I know for a fact that a lot of people already have their "what I want for Christmas List" and so I thought I should make one too, although frankly speaking the last time I wrote a list I still believed in Santa Claus it was kind of sad actually I gave my 110% to write to somebody that isn't even real, my parents were probably smirking and laughing when they were reading my Christmas List which included a super invention of some sort and something from the power ranger world and weapons of mass destruction *sigh* I knew there was something wrong when Santa never gave me what I wanted and my gift turns out to be parallel dimensions away from my list I don't remember what I thought when I received the gifts from "Santa" but I think it would sound like this; "maybe there was a mistake when Santa gave the gift" or "maybe I wasn't really that good this year..I knew punching wasn't a good idea" to sum it all up it sucks! It's kind of a traumatic experience waiting to ensue.

So, enough about Santa Claus, Here's my List:

* Xbox 360
* Brand new high end phone
* a New Video Card
* a Sony Bravia TV
* a DLSR camera
* money
* a job
* new shoes
* new bags
* new clothes

yup, that's my list although I'm sure 95% of things in the list I won't get..but screw it..boredom is brewing and its better to do something productive than just starring at the computer like a mindless zombie..

Advance Merry Christmas guys!!!

0 comments: