Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Laziness Strikes and my Suzuka Hate is Relived

I got work a little overtime today so I'm a bit tired of thinking of a topic to blog about. (~_~) 

 But... 

The good news is my Vash Stampede Revoltech will be arriving this Friday! Yehey! I'm actually quite excited about this figure because this will be my first Revoltech figure. 

Don't worry though because it will be my pleasure to brag--i mean blog about it on firda...I mean sunday (too lazy to think of what to write on friday and saturday). 

I actually like to give my opinion regarding animes and anime figures but I'm not really good in making reviews (I'm a bit bias about my animes) so I will only write about animes that I really like or animes that I really hate.

I'll start with the horrid anime Suzuka (yes that one with the runners and high jumpers) maybe tomorrow or on Thursday.

0 comments: