Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Justin Beiber is OFF TO NORTH KOREA!!!

I just can't let this news go because this again proves the influence and the power that the image board 4CHAN possess.

I just can't stop laughing about this news this really made my day. I'm not a Beiber fan but I really don't hate him that much. I just enjoyed laughing my ass off when I read this news. 


So, before you say anything bad nobody got hurt because of this prank (not yet anyway). 


Justin Beiber knew what he was going to go through when he signed his contract so this is actually part of his job. Think of it as added exposure LOL! 


 To read the complete click on the link below; JUSTIN BEIBER is off to KOREA! 


 4CHAN ROCKS~!!!



For the record I'm not defending 4chan. 4chan doesn't need to be defended because they can seriously kick some ass and send you to North Korea without batting an eyelash. ROFL.

0 comments: